Emergency Assistance Line allows you to call a predesignated number or emergency service by simply lifting the handset.
What Emergency Assistance Line does for you:
• Eliminates need to remember emergency numbers.
• Emergency calls can be placed quickly and automatically.
• Enhances safety and security for people who are alone (particularly children, elderly, or a sick relative).
End the worry of home emergencies with Emergency Assistance Line
To Use Emergency Assistance Line:
1. Lift handset and wait. (Within 20 seconds, the predesignated number will be dialed automatically.) Predesignated number: Name:
2. If you do not wish to dial the predesignated number, you may dial any other number before 20 seconds have elapsed.
Note: The predesignated number is selected by you when you order your Emergency Assistance Line service. To change this number, you must contact the telephone company.